Our SIPP option in partnership with IG
- Set up your account on the IG portal to get started. You can do that by clicking on this link.
- When you are all set with IG and want to consider opening a SIPP, click on the Add SIPP to your portfolio button on your IG account.
- You will then receive a welcome email from Options UK asking you for some further information on your pensions and contributions
- Options UK will then send you an illustration showing what your pension might be worth at retirement
- You can then review those documents and if you are happy to proceed, just accept the terms and conditions and submit your application.
- Options UK will the do the rest and request any pension transfers and let you know how to send contributions to us. Once it is received we will send it to your IG account
- That’s it! Your account is all set up and you can start trading.
In the meantime, if you do wish to read about a SIPP and what it might cost, you can view these below:
Please note that we are providing you with information in relation to a SIPP through IG and this should not be considered as advice, as we are not authorised to provide advice.
Before you make your decision, be sure to read our Key Features Document and Terms and Conditions together with our Direct Client application form and fees schedule for the IG SIPP to be able to ask us any questions.
We would always recommend you take individual independent advice, but realise and accept that you may want to proceed having made the decision for yourself and on an execution only basis. You can find a financial adviser at Choosing a financial adviser | MoneyHelper
If you have any questions at all, the team at Options will be delighted to assist email@example.com