Solutions for your employees’ tomorrow
Regardless of how big your company is, or how many people you employ, the Options Workplace Pension is a UK registered pension scheme that is open to all employers.
It’s flexible, transparent and meets the Qualifying Workplace Pension requirements of Auto-enrolment.
The Options Workplace Pension is technically defined as a ‘master trust occupational defined contribution scheme’ and fully qualifies as a workplace pension scheme as defined by The Pensions Regulator.
Our Master Trust received Authorisation from the Pensions Regulator in 2019.
With independent governance at its heart, our trustee board has eliminated conflict of interest by using independent external trustees.
Fitting the bill for your workplace pension
- Open to all employers of any size
- Simple online set up
- Investment options available outside of default
- Special Sharia section
- Simple clear charging structure
- Transfers in / transfers out – to allow members to consolidate all previous pensions in one place and take pension with them if they move job
- Net Pay Arrangement giving tax relief through payroll
Act now to meet your obligations - and avoid fines
Employers must meet all auto-enrolment obligations, it is the law.
Options can help with a cost effective and hassle-free scheme set up, and with fines for getting this wrong charged on a daily basis this could be an expensive mistake!